i need a 85-100 amp alternator

60kmileTSI

do any of you guys know where i could find a new 1 in ohio? i have had NO luckand my dd is down so i need some help finding an alternator. thanks

im thinkin the starquests are 75 amp,,,im thinkin you may have to convert,,if you want more amp

i dont think the eclipse will fit????more amp????

i have seen guys upgrade to a gm conversion

but we know how you feel about gm,,,but it looks like an easy conversion..plus you can buy a one

wire,,,,meaning run a single wire from the alternator to the battery and your done

Edited by quikconq

im thinkin the starquests are 75 amp,,,im thinkin you may have to convert,,if you want more amp

i dont think the eclipse will fit????more amp????

i have seen guys upgrade to a gm conversion

but we know how you feel about gm,,,but it looks like an easy conversion..plus you can buy a one

wire,,,,meaning run a single wire from the alternator to the battery and your done

dude i apprectiate the reply buddy.are you talking about a single wire from a gm alternator? i just need a good quick fix i cant have much down time it is my dd and its winter and im looking to get cabin fever ya know what i mean?

i have several alternaters here,,,but im here and your there

im at 46793

i live in ohio just next door bud! 43060 how much would you want a good alt? i need a good and quick fix