SUCKER TO BUY ALL THESE CARS

starquest34

I JUST LOOKED AND IT HAS BIN REPAIRED IN THE CORNER.MAKE ME A OFFERhttp://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt173/tonyfazz/CIMG3553.jpghttp://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt173/tonyfazz/CIMG3552.jpg

HAS THE FRONT BEEN PAINTED OR IS IT ORIGINAL PAINT ??(I DRIVE INTERSTATE ALOT AND THE BUGS IN FLA ARE HELL !!! ) THE BREAK IS NOT ANY WORSE THAN MINE ???

HAS THE FRONT BEEN PAINTED OR IS IT ORIGINAL PAINT ??(I DRIVE INTERSTATE ALOT AND THE BUGS IN FLA ARE HELL !!! ) THE BREAK IS NOT ANY WORSE THAN MINE ???

i'll send pic monday

correct me if I am wrong but I thought in georgia cars older than 12yrs did not require a title only a bill of sale.

In GA, if it is a 1985 or older you don't have to have a title, just a bill of sale. Anything newer than 1985 requires a title.

any idea as to why 1985 is the year?

No idea... Never thought about it until I had a 1985 without a title. :blink: I don't know what the change is, maybe that was the year that they made the law and grandfather the older cars in

correct me if I am wrong but I thought in georgia cars older than 12yrs did not require a title only a bill of sale.

i think your right

Since the car is on your property, you should be able to get a title for that atlantic blue. Having a locked up motor doesn't bother me what shape is the body in? Salvageable?

i'll send some pics