89 Conquest in Wilmington, DE

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4196927283.html

CLdelawareall for sale / wantedcars & trucks - by owner Reply fdmz8-4196927283@sale.craigslist.org [?]

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 7 days ago

1989 Chrysler Conquest SHP - $2600 (Wilmington)

http://images.craigslist.org/00Q0Q_3MaIeGYJ7yz_600x450.jpg

1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI SHP Rare!! 1989 Chrysler Conquest Runs and Drives But Engine Knocks 165,920 on Body...This engine was freshly installed 2,000 miles ago with all New about $3000 in receipts worth of parts.. but one day I drove her a little too hard and blew engine...I still have original Long Block that will go with car also(will need to be freshend up) 5 speed trans,New 2.5" exhaust from turbo back, Race tep 2.5" downpipe with 3 wire o2 sensor,Magnaflow 2.5" hi flow cat and Muffler, All polished intercooler piping, Cosmo Racing Air Filter,MSD Coil, Greddy Type S BOV, HKS Turbo Timer, Trilogy Fuel Injectors, New Front and Rear Rotors and Pads,Stedebani Short Throw Shifter,Competition Clutch Lightened Flywheel,Forced Performance Evo III 16 G Turbo Ported and Clipped, M6 Non-Jet Valve Head,Ported/Polished Throttle Body. I am The 2nd owner I have original purchase order from 1989 $17,500 and original key never used. Asking $2600.00 will consider Trades! Please Call Marc (302)293-7561

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 4196927283

Posted: 7 days ago

Updated: 7 days ago

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram).

Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info