1989 Fiji in Central NJ $2000

This was just posted today, the seller didn't post any pics:

http://cnj.craigslis...4027093258.html

Classic Mitsubishi Conquest 1989 TSI - $2000 (Freehold)

This car is perfect to restore hobbyist and who is mechanically incline, its a fuji blue Conquest TSI model thats been in the garage for 12-13 years, low mileage i think over 80k and about 30000miles on a new transmission, not been in use since stored in garage so its not running. Was moded with new suspension, eibach springs, HKS exhuast, rims, and many more upgrades that i invested $5000 in the mid 90's. I probably still have the original rims and exhuast, i just got to look in the garage. Anyways if you are interested and mechanically incline to get the car running and do some body work to restore this classic sports car by Mitsubishi this is a steal. Please txt at 7327667699 to make arrangement to see vehicle, Selling AS IS.

The bodywork needed is what would concern me. Again with no photos, I guess he thinks there will be a multitude of people that will be close enough to look at it in person. $2K for a non-running car is not likely based on what I've seen here like the member here in Texas that has now reduced his Fiji to $800, albeit w/o the suspension mods or wheels.