WTB:Blinker cover

Project83

Wow, someone got a good deal on those reflector lights.

These only came on 83 front bumpers only.

I have one, from my 83(have many other parts if you need them also) - however the plastic right side has a crack in it - I was considering bidding and buying the ones on ebay until I saw your post needing one - as I would buy them only to put them on the bumper, which I don't even use. So I figured I wouldn't bid since you needed one for your car.

I don't know what these are worth to you, and I really would like to not split my bumper up, but I do have this piece in my complete front bumper.

Do you have any parts for trade?

Paul

I can't spend To much for it... and the only "part" i would have is a front end cover (Bra) that was in the hatch when i bought the car, which needs cleaned up a bit from sitting in the garage, definately nothing special... i wonder how much trouble it would be to get the assemblies for the newer fog/blinker front lights and trying to convert to those... might have to, 83' parts are annoyingly hard to find.

Yep 83 parts are hard to get. I've got mostly the whole car if you ever need any 83 inparticular parts.

All you would need to do was pick up a 84-89 style front bumper cover, and foam backing (with fog lights) and wire them in, to convert

83 is the only year that came with front license plate bracket built in to the bumper, though.

Paul