Bolt-on Lambo Door Kit For Sale

DEVILStarion

I've sold my car without the seats and the bolt-on kit and moving on to the next project. My bolt-on kit is for sale for $550.00, plus shipping (considering the weight, around $50 to $100). Complete with all the screws and bolts, instructions that came with it. Very straight forward install, the only special tool you would need is a grinder to clear the kit and put it flush on the inner fender. This kit worked perfect on my car. No broken pieces, shocks are solid and only used for a year. No need to cut or extend the electricals, our cars' door wires are (too) long enough to clear a vertically-opened door. You don't have to weld any part on the car. Half-day install for tuners, 3-4 hours for professionals. I was very happy with this mod and I'm hoping for a fellow starquest member to enjoy it as much as I did. I'm willing to help out on the install through phone or email if needed.

Here's the link on the part on my car,

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76508

*If you don't like these mods on our cars, please reserve your negative comments to yourself. Peace :) .

I've sold my car without the seats and the bolt-on kit and moving on to the next project. My bolt-on kit is for sale for $550.00, plus shipping (considering the weight, around $50 to $100). Complete with all the screws and bolts, instructions that came with it. Very straight forward install, the only special tool you would need is a grinder to clear the kit and put it flush on the inner fender. This kit worked perfect on my car. No broken pieces, shocks are solid and only used for a year. No need to cut or extend the electricals, our cars' door wires are (too) long enough to clear a vertically-opened door. You don't have to weld any part on the car. Half-day install for tuners, 3-4 hours for professionals. I was very happy with this mod and I'm hoping for a fellow starquest member to enjoy it as much as I did. I'm willing to help out on the install through phone or email if needed.

Here's the link on the part on my car,

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76508

*If you don't like these mods on our cars, please reserve your negative comments to yourself. Peace :) .

Bocs hogy ide írok Magyarországon (Hungari) lakom Nekem is van egy Starion-om 2.0L (4G63T) és nem sok mindent értek hozzá segítségeteket kérem ha tudtok igaz nem tudok angolul de a Google segít nekem lefordítani a szöveget.Válaszotok előre is köszönöm ha tudtok segiteni. :P

post-16733-125890606241_thumb.jpg