88 Conquest, Red 156k miles

Endquest

1988 Chrysler Conquest 2.6 Liter Intercooled Turbo 4 Cylinder, 5 speed manual trans. Runs and drives good. PS, 4 wheel power disk brakes with ABS, 4 wheel independent suspension, speed sensitive intermittent wipers, Pioneer AM/FM CD player.

Black leather interior is in beautiful shape (normal wear on drivers seat). Right front fender has some damage from previous owner and the front spoiler is damaged as well. The paint is getting old and pealing in some places, mostly on rear spoiler. 156k miles/under 4k on rebuild.

Things I have done to the car:

Replaces all connecting rod and Main bearings and #2 Connecting Rod

Installed New Crank

Installed New Rings

Installed 14 PSI after market Turbo

New seals, guides and retainers on head

Replaced MAF Sensor

New O2 Sensor and Temp Sensors

Upgraded Fusible Links

I have the factory shop manual ($80 value) that goes with the car along with some extra parts. Car also has cable chains for the rear tires although I have never driven it in snow, previous owner did. That is when the damage occured.

Previous owner told me that the motor had just been rebuilt when I purchased it, about 4k miles ago. When I replace the crank, bearings and rings the cylinders all looked good and still had the hone marks. I think they may have over honed the cylinders. Has standard bore pistons and rings causing blow-by into the crank case when I get on it. Properly fitted pistons and rings should fix the problem.

Asking $2000, throw me an offer. Will consider trade for 4x4 pick-up.

Pictures: http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=2838

Willing to meet shipping company within 120 Miles.

No longer for sale.

Edited by Endquest