UT - '85 Dodge Conquest

Dave-O

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1623/image0118657829.jpg

More images available upon request.

1985 Dodge Conquest, non-intercooled 5-speed Flatty.

The engine has low compression in two cylinders [i have not verified which cylinders, or where they're leaking to]. It still starts and runs, however.

156,xxx miles on the odometer. Stock engine to the best of my knowledge.

WORKING AIR CONDITIONING.

No stereo, center console is broken.

Tan interior, driver's-side door panel is ripped up. The door latch was broken and "fixed" with sheet metal and self-tapping screws by the previous-previous owner - I purchased the car from HurleyTSi as he purchased it, all he did was drive it.

The body has its fair share of dings, the nose panel is dented and the grille is cracked from a fender-bender, as a result the headlights will not retract.

Passed Utah safety and emissions tests before the engine went belly-up.

Fuel line leaks between the filter and TB, but I'll include a proper replacement from my Starion.

The muffler fell off the original exhaust, but I have a muffler-shop replacement with a turbo muffler from my Starion I'll include with the sale. Both catalytic converters are in-place and functional [not gutted!].

Asking Prices:

-$500 as-is, you come get it.

-$800 as-is, I'll trailer it to you.

-$1200 as-is, includes a low-mileage longblock from an '88 TSi [not installed], you come get it.

-$1500 as-is, includes a low-mileage longblock from an '88 TSi [not installed], I'll trailer it to you.

I'll trailer the car to Washington, Oregon, California, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, or Montana. I'll consider going further East for an additional cost.

Best way to contact me is via PM on this site.

Edited by Dave-O