front struts

cooljs78

Hi I'm in need for front struts for my 87 wide body conquest that was wrecked! all fixed now except the left side camber! the ones on it now are from 85-86 and it throwing my camber off. if some one got them with the spindle on them just contact me and let me know how much shipped to 97526 I would love to get the quest back on the road. or do you think the adj. camber plates fix the problem? Thanks josh Edited by cooljs78

Hi I'm in need for front struts for my 87 wide body conquest that was wrecked! all fixed now except the left side camber! the ones on it now are from 85-86 and it throwing my camber off. if some one got them with the spindle on them just contact me and let me know how much shipped to 97526 I would love to get the quest back on the road. or do you think the adj. camber plates fix the problem? Thanks josh

You need Right & Left? You listed the same Part number twice. Right side is MB430572

Are you going to need empty strut housings?

L4S

PS Put your location in your profile so members near you may offer help.

Edited by Lives4Speed

You need Right & Left? You listed the same Part number twice. Right side is MB430572

Are you going to need empty strut housings?

L4S

PS Put your location in your profile so members near you may offer help.

thanks for catching that I'm in need of both sides! the one that's on it is MB430584 and i was told they were for 85-86 so if all the guts out of them will work then i just need the housings if not then i need the full struts. location Grants Pass OR. 97526

The guts of your struts will not work in the MB430571/MB430572.

The reason I asked if you wanted empty ones is to #1 save on shipping costs. I was thinking that since you had them off you were going to put in new Strut Cartridges & you would be gutting them anyways.

PM Sent

L4S