GONE

tkcaraudio

we totally saw you up on bryce rd at mopar nationals on saturday. you were being turned away by cops as you got off of interstate 70. we saw you fly off like a bat outta hell and tried to catch up with you but our light took forever to change. you made it back around to bryce and met andyw while we were trying to get back ourselves. wish i could have seen it in person.

we totally saw you up on bryce rd at mopar nationals on saturday. you were being turned away by cops as you got off of interstate 70. we saw you fly off like a bat outta hell and tried to catch up with you but our light took forever to change. you made it back around to bryce and met andyw while we were trying to get back ourselves. wish i could have seen it in person.

That night was a joke. I was tryin to meet up with my family that was about to leave up there. I had just drove a hour to visit for a few of family members. Had a lil bit fun and left. It was a joke up there this year compared to anyother year

you need to snap a few pics of those seats. I'm not the only one who has a thing for the tan cloth. I'm have tempted to take you up on your offer yet, but its just to damn far away now. Edited by AndyW

you need to snap a few pics of those seats. I'm not the only one who has a thing for the tan cloth. I'm have tempted to take you up on your offer yet, but its just to damn far away now.

Well man, I just got a offer on the car I couldnt refuse so he is coming down here on Friday to look at it. He is from neapolis ohio i know its that way somewhere up that way lol. I know of a couple Conquests in the salvage yards around here. I happend to forget about them so i am going to go check them out

use too be one at ernies salvage but dont think its there anymore

Well man, I just got a offer on the car I couldnt refuse so he is coming down here on Friday to look at it. He is from neapolis ohio i know its that way somewhere up that way lol. I know of a couple Conquests in the salvage yards around here. I happend to forget about them so i am going to go check them out