1989 Fiji SHP For Sale SOLD!!!

dmostiler

I have a 1989 Fiji Blue SHP with 157,XXX mile on it. Basically Stock. New clutch. Runs good. Needs a little work. Good Base car for someone that want to build one up or just drive. Paint is faded. Interior is in good shape. Normal wear and tear on drivers seat. It is my daily driver.

The following comes with the car:

Brand New Delphi Injectors

Extra Intake Manifold (New Powdercoat)

1g MAS

Working radio Antenna (needs to be put on)

Complete Upper Gasket set with upgrade head gasket (From DAD)

Extra New o2 sensor

I don't have time to do what I want to do with it, right now. My camara is messed up, so I'll try to post some pictures later in the week. I live in the upstate of South Carolina.

$2500.00 obo

PM me or call me at 864-809-6150 for any questions.

Thanks,

Daniel

Edited by dmostiler

Is it a auto or manual and does it still have the factory adjustable shocks wt 8" front and 9" rear wheels? Thanks

It is a five speed with original adjustable shocks and 8" front and 9" rears. The rims are in good shape. Very little Curbing. They are pitting a little bit. I'm trying to get pictures tonight or tommorrow.

Is it a auto or manual and does it still have the factory adjustable shocks wt 8" front and 9" rear wheels? Thanks

It is a five speed with original adjustable shocks and 8" front and 9" rears. The rims are in good shape. Very little Curbing. They are pitting a little bit. I'm trying to get pictures tonight or tommorrow.

Does it have the sunroof?

Send pics to bullyone@comcast.net please.

Live in central VA.

Might just look good in my garage.

Thanks Charlie

Charlie,

I've got someone bringing me cash tonight. If that falls through, I'll email you some pics.

Thanks,

Daniel