Need Radiator

Killtodie

Hey, need a new radiator. Either a used one thats not rusted from someone or if someone can link me a new one I can buy that's no more than $200

Or if not, just recommend me a good radiator, I was thinking of the *DM for $280. Maybe there is something cheaper?

radiator for 1988. i think its electric control

Edited by Killtodie

Does your radiator have the temp sensor bungs in the lower tank & the electric fan mounting brackets?

L4S

Nope

But, if your running aftermarket fans with aftermarket thermo sensors this would still work great!

I'm at the point of my rebuild where a new radiator is all I need to finish my project. Where can you purchase a new one from? I have read that TEP's radiators aren't that great and are over priced. Does *DM even have them? How did you find out how much he was selling them for($280)? I sent him a message but it looks from his personal page that he hasn't been on this site in awhile. I inquired about the one that rockauto is selling on there site but the ones they are selling don't have the holes for the temp sensors. If anyone has any information about obtaining a new one let me know. Thanks!

Star-Orion sells a really good radiator for a bit more than that.......if you're interested, hit us up, us being myself or Jolyrgr.

You can simply fix, or you can spend just a few bucks more, and have a really nice upgrade.

Tim

Cool I just pm'd jolyrgr.

Yeah, I need a new one. I think I might as well buy one for $200.

my current is trashed, rusted all around and all the fan support mounts broke off.

no good.

Need one with that sensor at the bottom.

Boomer, let me know what you find