jim87tsi

quikconq

hey jim thanx

just wanna post that hes a stand up guy,,,,he said he was gonna buy some items and he did so ,when he told me he was

as we all know people say one thing and do another ,jim is not one of these guys

later bryen

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ya right what a piece of crap I bought his car back in march he put gear oil in for motor oil to cover up the rod knock didn't here it until i was haft way home about a 200 mile trip still rebuilding the motor and about 8000 dollars later finally a nice car but I wouldn't buy jack from this dude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
discuss that your a piece of s@#t can any one tell me how you beat a car that don't go past maybe 3400 rmp because of a bad injecter clip tell me how that would cause a rod knock cause there was GEAR OIL inthe oil I know what gear oil smells likethis guy sells bad parts WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY and the 8000 dollars is for 325rwhp idiot

I have seen first hand what "questkiller2005" is talking about. I was with him the day he bought it from JIM87TSI. Jim said he didnt know what was wrong with it and that him and his dad didnt do anything to it.

ALL LIES..

Him AND his dad KNEW THE MOTOR WAS KNOCKING AND TRIED TO COVER IT BY USING GEAR OIL IN THE CRANKCASE we discoverd this after we pulled the motor.

when we asked him about it: He says it was 20-50 weight oil...

BS!!!!! I know what brunt gear oil smells like and it doesnt smell like motor oil! I know what motor oil looks like too(like most anybody) and when that oil pan came off, IT WAS NOT MOTOR OIL!!!!!!!!!

He may have been ok about other things, but I wouldnt trust this guy!

• 3 months later...
I have seen first hand what "questkiller2005" is talking about. I was with him the day he bought it from JIM87TSI. Jim said he didnt know what was wrong with it and that him and his dad didnt do anything to it.

ALL LIES..

Him AND his dad KNEW THE MOTOR WAS KNOCKING AND TRIED TO COVER IT BY USING GEAR OIL IN THE CRANKCASE we discoverd this after we pulled the motor.

when we asked him about it: He says it was 20-50 weight oil...

BS!!!!! I know what brunt gear oil smells like and it doesnt smell like motor oil! I know what motor oil looks like too(like most anybody) and when that oil pan came off, IT WAS NOT MOTOR OIL!!!!!!!!!

He may have been ok about other things, but I wouldnt trust this guy!

was there a rod knocking when you drove the car no.......i remember whoever it was that bought it saying "i had a clean quest, then i stripped it so it doesnt run"...i bet it still doesnt in fact its for sale non running now isnt it.. Im the idiot? You drove the car yourself, did you hear a rod knock? I sure didnt. You will never convince me that i put gear oil in the fuckin motor. Castrol gtx 20-50 with some motor honey. Your such a tard, it smells like that because you burnt the motor up beating it on the way home. Tell me this, why did the car run perfect half the time and then stutter sometimes? Did the injector clip just keep flipping around? Hmmm nope, not the problem..they were wired as per service manual. That car had another problem elsewhere, I dont know or care what it is for that matter, but not injector clip. 8000 for 325 whp.........congrats on that but thats sad for that kind of money buddy. You got 120hp for 8000? F-u-c-k-t-a-r-d. Tell me this dude, if you drove the car, with you being as smart as you are, even if it did have a rod knock how could you not hear a rod knock. I dont care if the oil was pure motor honey, you would still hear it......its a farging knocking rod, not lifter tick, rod knock

you both can go to hell, i hope to see you someday. This internet s*** isnt cutting it for me...........i would drive 2 hours just to chat with you and carpetfuck

Hey, I'll meet you half way BOY!!.Again can some one with a brain tell this boy, that if your secondary injector is bad which it was, right jim we took a short ride around the block an the rpm would not go past 3400.Am I lying about that Jim, that it won't rev up? so can any one,any one tell me how you beat a engine to make it have a rod knock.I was cruisin home 60mph talking to my buddy cause there's no radio in the car.and about a hour after we left I started hearing a little noise. Yeah your right I beat it all the way home driving 3400 rpm's and that's what blew a good motor ,come on dude anyone knows if your putting motor honey in a motor it has PROBLEMS!!! Am I wrong , can I get a poll on that .Would anyone use motor honey in a motor that they cared about?But hey,sorry jim for blaming you, my bad dude.You're such an honest guy. Now I'm lying to everyone.All I was looking for was an apology for screwing me the car was worth a 1000 not 1800

The car would go past 3400 rpm dude, dont feed me that i know it would. I put my injectors in a known running conquest and his car ran fine, just damn fine with my injectors in it.........still not the problem. I didnt actually use motor honey dude....i used lucas oil stabilizer. good stuff, i use it in all my cars anyway. What dont you understand about a rod knock. if that car had a rod knock when yo drove it or even listened to it idle you would hear it. tell me this............did you hear a rod knock when you drove the car? Yes or No. Boy? yea im a boy and your a middle aged punk peice of hillbilly garbage. Could i get an explaination on how he drove the car for 2 hours and then he heard a rod knock and its my fault?