87_quest

UnatralyAspiratd

He and I were trading PMs on a daily bases to confirm what I wanted to buy from him.  After that was settled I paypal'd him and he did not respond to that or confirm payment until 11 days later when I threatened to post my experience here.  He then replied and said "you will have your parts this week" that was 20 days ago! It wasn't a lot of money but just a heads up.

• 4 weeks later...
Well sorry to say that I am having a similar experience. I send a money order that he said he received. Since that time, I have sent emails and PMs to get the status of the order, a tracking number or something but so far, no further communication.  I still expect that things will work out however my patience are wearing thin as I can't get the car inspected until I get those parts.

On 9/4 he PMed me:

hi,

I just got the mo friday.I willl ship horns tuesday morning.

thanks

That tuesday was 9/7.  Its now 9/20

I have requested my money back.  Please return my money NOW.  I'm tired of waiting..I had to get them somewhere else

I have email and PMed this guy every day for the past week and have received NO    response.

Buyer beware with this seller.  I'll keep posting with  an updated status.

So is communication and honesty.  He said you would send it on the following Tuesday 9/7. Weather was bad later in the week.  None-the-less if that was going to slow things up, an email and/or a PM would have been ALL that was necessary.  But that DIDN'T happen.  I continued to send email and PMs that went unanswered yet I could see that user was active posting in other forums. What can I say, 9/4 to 9/20 with no contact to numberous emails and PMs shows patience wouldn't you think ?

As promised, I'm posting an updated status.  I'm pleased to report that the items that the seller says was shipped out on the evening of 9/18 (but post marked 9/22 ??) were received on 9/24.  The seller also include an extra that was not in the original deal.  Unfortunately, I was forced to obtain the parts from a different source before I was finally informed that they were "shipped" so now I have a excess stock.  None-the-less, I did get what I paid for but not when I needed it.