kev_rm

Joel

Sellers beware: I would not recommend selling (or buying) from this man. He sounds very friendly, even on the phone, and even pays for the parts. When he receives the item(s), he claims he’s happy.  That is, unless he ends up paying over the bargain price you gave him, to have some additional and non-inclusive parts or machine work done. Once he comes to that realization, he (instead of any type of rational communication with the seller) starts to bagger the seller with nasty emails or PMs claiming the seller (in this case myself) a “rip-off artist.†Kev continually mentions that he had to pay over the bargain price of your sold item to achieve his personal desired results. After you tell him it was a bargain, and not worth even selling the item if any further price reduction is set, he will claim he never asked for a dime. Kev isn’t even clear about what is wrong with the items received, and doesn’t even try to respond in a timely fashion. He continuously, but not on any specific timeline, makes absurd dishonest claims about the seller. He attempts to make others feel bad for him by making claims about Caveat Emptor, or buyer beware of the financial risk. He has made no effort for any type of friendly or rational communication after the sale was made and the parts were received.

The parts I sold him (and engine, minus the head, with forged pistons and an unknown quality of machine work) were sold to him with a warning that the machine work may or may not be correct, as I had not made any effort to assemble. Given that, there was no “Ready to Assemble†line in the sale at all, he claims it was more to him then simply a pile of engine parts in which the terms of sale were conditioned. The engine was sold, crank/motor/rods/pistons/rings/rod pins for a bargain price of $625. The items were made available separately by the time of the sale, and Kev chose to purchase all of them. No claims were made that the items fit together what so ever.

Thanks for your time,

Joel