pg95dsm aka Phillip Gent

questron

thanks alot man. you were great on the communication as well and as soon as the mo arrived, the head was shipped out same day and i was mailed with a tracking #. so i would deffinetly do buisness with you again, thanks a bunch ;D

~~~~~~~~~If you're selling BE VERY CAREFUL with this guy!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? I DIDN'T EVEN SELL HIM ANYTHING,

AND HE POSTED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON ME  ???

It looks to me like Phillip is happy as long as you move as fast as he wants you to. Otherwise he will post negative feedback. I wouldn't get involved with him if he asks for anything. I will not do business with him again, and would recommend you do either.

;D  DID I MENTION THAT I DIDN'T EVEN SELL HIM ANYTHING  ;D

WHAT A JOKE !!!

well man it has only been two months that i have been waiting for just shipping cost. so if you think im impaitient thats fine but there arent many people that would wait that long just to get the shipping prices they might think your full of crap.

• 1 year later...

Well I had a great transaction with Phillip. Drove down to where he lives and picked up a TEP cam, Apexi Super AFC II, and more, and the prices he offerred were great and he and his family were very nice people. He met me right by the interstate and was very friendly.

Keep in touch man, and I will get with you soon on the Clutch kit and maybe the BMW. :)

Jared