ttfarrellsr

Ken_B.

I bought an MBC, oil cap, and cargo cover from Tim.   He sent pictures of each product before I sent my paypal, and he provided a tracking number when the package was shipped (very quickly).   Everything arrived as advertised with the exception of the cargo cover, which UPS somehow managed to destroy.   Although Tim had not insured the items, he was willing to work out a comprimise and I am fully satisfied.   He is an honest person and the communication was excellent!   I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks, Tim.

Ken B.

• 3 months later...

Fro reference, Tim doesn't own a starquest anymroe less he boguth another one...

I bought his car from him, silver 87 with roof... and evreythign was as promised.  He even helped me pullt eh dash otu of his parts car that I was gettign to put in the silver one...

He was a great guy and held the car for me for several months until My tax check came in...  I also bought a Trust strut bar when Ipicked up my car...

Tim is a good guy... I think he still has a few parts too...

Thanks again Tim

• 3 weeks later...