Andrew Geston aka chromepuff

lookin4starquest

For various reason....mostly funding problems, I was in the market for an OEM exhaust to replace the non-existing exhaust on my Quest.  A few responded but Chromepuff won the low bid, requesting only shipping money.  Here is a extract from some emails:

"I have dissasembled most of the exhaust, but i ran into a problem.  the center section that holds the downpipe section to the intermediate secton will not come unbolted. i have tried WD-40, heat-valve lubricant, even a torch.  and it won't budge.  .... i will bring the pipe over to my friends house to try his impact wrench.  i will let you know further details....But don't loose faith quite yet, i will keep trying untill tonight, and then i will let you know either way. thanks for being patient! "

Despite his efforts, those pipes would not budge.  In the mean time, Mark V at StarquestRims.com set me up with everything but the muffler and Chromepuff (andrew) provided me with the muffler...and a refund to boot.  What a great pair of guys.  

Have no fear or concern when dealing with Chromepuff.

Thank you Andrew for all you effort.