Nick Fulton AKA NitroNick

Starquest_DJ

I was in desparate need of a radiator. I talked to Nick and he said he had a spare brand new three row upgrade racing radiator with custom brackets, including a fan, and hoses,  everything I need to fit. I was hesitant, but he assured me this would bolt right on without any problems.

When i got it, it turned out to be used, two row radiator, and fins were bent in various places.  When I installed it, the lower hose was wrong size, and the hood would not shut, The radiator is simply too big. The hood support needs to either be hammered down or cut for the rad cap to possibly fit, which I  really do not want to do. I have been trying to confront nick about this and he is apparently avoiding me at all costs, ignoring my emails, even changing his nickname on chat to disguise himself. I asked him to buy it back from me, and I would cover return shipping on item, but since I am being ignored I have to assume it's a NO. I put my complete faith in him that this item was exactly or very close what he said it was, and yes I am angry at him, and myself for getting caught in this mess.  Due to the fact that he was dishonest about it's condition, it doesn't fit,  his avoidance to discuss this issue, combined with the fact that I am gonna have to take a loss when reselling because I cannot sell it as direct bolt on replacement like he described, justify's this feedback. Had item fit, I would have let the other things go, but I cannot let something like this slide without letting people know.

Naturally, it's is his word against mine, but what has been stated is the exact truth, and nothing has been fabricated.  You can draw your own conclusions in viewing this feedback, and make your decision if you ever decide to deal with him.