Pete Y. AKA "BoostedYack"

scotty

Pete's been around awhile and was selling FUSO FE intercoolers, Me and FnF decided to split 2 of these while in MIRC chat discussing the particulars with Mr Yack . Pete agreed to take a money order payment($340+) and to ship the I/C's out tooth sweet upon arrival of the cash ., FnF was able to determine from pete that he received the money and was looking for a suitable box to ship them in. Then(imagine this)  No pete. he disappears, wont answer e- mails wont ans phone calls but talks on AOL often with another member here, so he's definitly dodging his obligations, Pete, If you want to avoid the penalties of law you will refund the money or ship the product as YOU agreed or suffer the consequences, we need an explanation and I dont give up easily nor will FnF . Make it right Pete. its been almost a month this is no good. since this deal I have learned of some other dealings regarding Mr Yack (that I will not discuss) I feel he has a chance here to save face if not thats HIS choice.

• 2 weeks later...

This might have to due with Yack all of a sudden departure from the boards.  If a miracle where to occur the intercoolers could show up this week but, I think the Lord will visit us before then.  He basically said what Scotty had said.  170 bucks it big $ to me and this was dealing with a member who has been on the boards a long time.  Again like scotty said anything he told us must have been BS from the get go, you can even go find his 'forsale ad' offering the FUSO intercoolers on the boards.  We called him and left a message with no return call.  If anyone has his street address please email or private message it to me.   Thanks and remember

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH PETE YACK.

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to say that this matter has been resolved...no, I am not back on the boards, Just wanted to finish off this matter.  Again, I am apologizing for this non-sence (on my part) and inconvienence on everyone elses part.  Scotty and Gary have been extreamly patient and actualy very considerate in dealing with me.  For those who are nosey and want to know, they did not recieve their intercoolers for I have failed to retreive them, but they are being paid back fully.  

Pete's been around awhile and was selling FUSO FE intercoolers, Me and FnF decided to split 2 of these while in MIRC chat discussing the particulars with Mr Yack . Pete agreed to take a money order payment($340+) and to ship the I/C's out tooth sweet upon arrival of the cash ., FnF was able to determine from pete that he received the money and was looking for a suitable box to ship them in. Then(imagine this)  No pete. he disappears, wont answer e- mails wont ans phone calls but talks on AOL often with another member here, so he's definitly dodging his obligations, Pete, If you want to avoid the penalties of law you will refund the money or ship the product as YOU agreed or suffer the consequences, we need an explanation and I dont give up easily nor will FnF . Make it right Pete. its been almost a month this is no good. since this deal I have learned of some other dealings regarding Mr Yack (that I will not discuss) I feel he has a chance here to save face if not thats HIS choice.
EDIT: Update: Pete after my relentless pressure, finally saw the light. I have spoken at lenght w Pete and he has apologized for this mess.  I believe We all have come a long way Pete included. I say this member should be shown the respect that any person who made an error and corrected it should be, Moderator's please delete whatever part of this mess you care to Paid in Full... 1/10/2003 I thank every one on the boards who has sympathized with us all.  

• 2 months later...
OK bought a cluster and a speedo cable from him in January 26 of this year and then he contacted me to inform me the speedo cable was for something else :o, no big deal just send the money for this item back with the cluster ;). It's now March and still nothing  ???, I do not  recommend dealing with him for anything >:( . If he has not contacted me before this weekend he is going to get a big suprize come Monday because I will be in his face and on his case!! >:( >:( THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING PETE :o. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM YOU SEEMED TO BE A STANDUP TYPE OF GUY , SETTLE THIS OR YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF TROUBLE QUICK, THAT IS A PROMISE!!! :o

You entered 0302 2940 0002 5005 4042

Your item was accepted at 12:35 pm on March 17, 2003 in GAP, PA 17527. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

You around darryll?  havn't heard from you since last email...just making sure you got this!  Hit me up with an IM (Quick89tsi) or give me a call:  717.442.3237  thanks man