87GLHS

tsimurph

Guys,

Anyone know where I can find shift linkage parts for my "other addiction" 87GLHS?

I need a shift linkage part that is NS1 and the junk yards just laugh at me when a call asking about

FWD Chargers with A525 transaxles...

Thanks for the help

ACM

HAY GUYS I 4 91 R/T SPIRITS FOR SALE, ARE THEY CABLES OR RODS ?HAVE ANY PICS OF THE PARTS YOU NEED? I ALSO HAVE A 91 SHELBY AUTO 2.5 FOR SALE

HAY GUYS I 4 91 R/T SPIRITS FOR SALE, ARE THEY CABLES OR RODS ?HAVE ANY PICS OF THE PARTS YOU NEED? I ALSO HAVE A 91 SHELBY AUTO 2.5 FOR SALE

yep; they use cables not rods like the L body..

lol...I like them too, but, they're actually good looking. I want an Omni so I can whoop some Hondas with something ugly :)

i've had it in storage for such a long time (1995) i forgot it was cool!

• 1 month later...
Guys,

Anyone know where I can find shift linkage parts for my "other addiction" 87GLHS?

I need a shift linkage part that is NS1 and the junk yards just laugh at me when a call asking about

FWD Chargers with A525 transaxles...

Thanks for the help

ACM

I had a 87 GLHS before and I miss mine I think I had the most fun out of that car then any other, But you can get a shift linkage from a standard dodge cahrger. The shelby's and the regular chargers shared the same shift linkages. Or messure the size for your old one, then go to summit.com they sell shift linkage kits.

• 2 weeks later...