Left 4 Dead

silkdagger05

xbox 360 for me . Me and three other friends played on two tvs last night with system link it was alot of fun. This game feels like an old arcade game i cant remember the name though. Its definetley not an in depth story type game if thats what your looking for. Hey if you like jumping right in to whatever part of the game you want and blastin away zombs then this is the best. The end of each chapter where you have to wait for a rescue is so crazy on advanced last night we had atleast 4 hunters, smokers, and multiple boomers come at us. Not to mention two tanks who demolish you in a few seconds on advanced.

• 3 weeks later...
xbox 360 for me . Me and three other friends played on two tvs last night with system link it was alot of fun. This game feels like an old arcade game i cant remember the name though. Its definetley not an in depth story type game if thats what your looking for. Hey if you like jumping right in to whatever part of the game you want and blastin away zombs then this is the best. The end of each chapter where you have to wait for a rescue is so crazy on advanced last night we had atleast 4 hunters, smokers, and multiple boomers come at us. Not to mention two tanks who demolish you in a few seconds on advanced.

played last night beet each map in under 1hr 10 minutes advanced. 0 deaths , 5 incapacitation's (me). took us one map on expert to figure the tactics out then we played on advanced and off we went.

I have not plaid it yet, but i did buy resident evil 5 last night. last one they had at wally world. and i must say WOW it is well worth the price, to me anyway. plaid it with my cousin last night on xbox live for 5 hours, and only reached the second chapter out of 6. there is 3 parts to every chapter. i like it cause it does not seem to be one of those games you can beat in 8 hours. unless you are just that good. i give it 9 out of 10 starts, and that just cause you can run out of ammo very fast if your not careful. Its one of those. games you have to take your shots very wisely.. if anyone else has it and wants to play. shoot me a pm and ill give you my xbl gamertag. i also have a few other games i play online

how is the online play? can you have teams or is it just 2 people only?

Edited by dhac

I have not plaid it yet, but i did buy resident evil 5 last night. last one they had at wally world. and i must say WOW it is well worth the price, to me anyway. plaid it with my cousin last night on xbox live for 5 hours, and only reached the second chapter out of 6. there is 3 parts to every chapter. i like it cause it does not seem to be one of those games you can beat in 8 hours. unless you are just that good. i give it 9 out of 10 starts, and that just cause you can run out of ammo very fast if your not careful. Its one of those. games you have to take your shots very wisely.. if anyone else has it and wants to play. shoot me a pm and ill give you my xbl gamertag. i also have a few other games i play online

how is the online play? can you have teams or is it just 2 people only?

onlinep lay for left4dead or res5?