*SOLD* 87 Conquest TSI $2500 *SOLD*

tsimurph

1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi Red with Black interior, 5-speed trans, leather and all the usual equipment.

I am the second owner and have owned it for the past 13 years. The car has not been beaten, crashed or butchered in my possession; only driven as a daily driver.

All of the electrics function as they should and it has no mechanical issues that I am aware of.

The car has been sitting in storage for the past eight years on a battery charger.

While the car was in storage, I started it frequently and drove it around the block once in a while to keep it from turning to stone...

I recently (last week) replaced the fuel pump and checked the condition of the tank which was clean inside.

The is only one drivetrain modification to the car; a TEP down pipe. There is an aftermarket sunroof as well.

I will include the original precat and secondary air filter system with the car so it can pass inspection, as it will not with the down pipe installed. This Conquest has the usual quarter panel rust on the edges but is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a rust bucket. There are the normal dings and bumps to be expected on a New Jersey daily driver that is twenty two years old, but the car is solid and just needs someone to drive it regulary. The car currently has approx 75,000 miles on it and I purchased it with 39,000 in 1996.

When the weather improves (it is 11F degrees outside now) I will take pictures.

You can contact me via email at 87glhs@optonline.net if interested or with questions.

Regards.

Edited by tsimurph