Phoenix crew

Tubbs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this last minute, heck last second. But if anybody wants to, the AZToyota guys and myself, will be heading out to 91st ave & Northern if anybody wants to come. I'll be in my red hatchi. Most of us will be there at 7 as will I. So if anybody wants to come then get your butts out there!

hey badluck, so i take it you drive an ae86 or a starion right? whats your name? we'll have to set something up, i know soulja and nofear are no more than a week out of hittin the road again. let me know

I have an AE86, I dont have a Starion, but I want one. The name is Woody, and heck yeah lets set something up soon.

Edited by badluck

i know right^^. we should try to at least go to northern on friday or something, but hell i wont mind pavillions either.

hey ryan, if you need parts, hit me up and we can go to this lady's wrecking yard who has like seven starions. you can cherry pick there if you want. let me know

oh ok sweet...

I knw next weekend I wont be in town...

This weekend i prolly wont get into PHX til like 9-10ish maybe lil later...

even sat would work tho for me at least..

All I really need...

is that oil pump thing.. (i just bought another bse kit from dad and it has what I need)

other than that.. 1exhaust mani stud/nut and 5 intake mani studs/nuts...

other then that I should be good

lmk fellaz

who here is in the phoenix area? i'd like to see more, i know there out there and just wanna see some in person to hang out and b.s. take it easy fellas!!!

I have a 86 starion I live in Surprise. My car won't be finished for a couple weeks i'm rebuilding the engine now. an still have to shave the handles an paint it.

Yo Ryan You Can Take The Studs Off My Blown Motors Head And Just Get Me Them One Of These Days When You Come Across Something. And The Nuts You Can Pick Up Pretty Much Anywhere. Save You Some Time! I Can Just Take The Head Over Sat In The Morning If You Want Me Too. I Dont Know How To Take Them ***** Out Without Screwin Them Up. HaHaHa :ylsuper: