87 Black Conquest For Sale..SOLD!!!!

grazel3793

keep it...mines been at a friends garage who is wetsanding and buffing mine and its been away for two weeks and ive been missing it. something about not seeing it sitting in the driveway...lol

but, hes half way done buffing my car after i painted it and did bodywork...the black is gorgeous. just seeing it that shiny made me love it that much more. Plus, at the price your selling yours, I doubt your going to find another one in that solid of shape and running down the road.

well im suppose to have a guy come down saturday or sunday for it....i had it out tonight cleaned it up a little...it was a nice night out tonight in delaware and i had a couple people wave and show attention to it...i was thinkiing to myself am i making the right decision...the car is like a gf, one minute we are fine with each other then the next we are fighting..its a love hate relationship...if the person who is coming to look at it this weekend doesnt purchase it, im 99 percent sure im going to keep it...too much potential and i forgot how much fun it is to drive and how great these cars look in BLACK.....

well im suppose to have a guy come down saturday or sunday for it....i had it out tonight cleaned it up a little...it was a nice night out tonight in delaware and i had a couple people wave and show attention to it...i was thinkiing to myself am i making the right decision...the car is like a gf, one minute we are fine with each other then the next we are fighting..its a love hate relationship...if the person who is coming to look at it this weekend doesnt purchase it, im 99 percent sure im going to keep it...too much potential and i forgot how much fun it is to drive and how great these cars look in BLACK.....

let me know if the car is still up for sale sometime next week,cause im interested and a potential buyer,which i could make a time to give her a look soon.

pcv pipe is the one across the cruise i think you are referring too....i had it off when i was replace the pcv....the black box is a secondary air pipe...which cam with these cars and helps with emissions as far as i know...this car hasnt been modded so that explains why that is still there..it hasnt been takin off....and delaware is strict on emissions..they cut no slack..

yeah man. he started doin some s*** today. took off the pieces of the old air dam and put the grille on and what not. anyways its safe in bel air now. i wanted to ask you where you got new injector clips/injectors. They look brand new and stuff and i need some. i know i could get used ones off here but i wanna get all new ones. aight man. nice meetin you too brotha. pz

-Jordan