MUST SELL!!!! BMW 633 CSI coupe 5spd 1600 obo !!!!

Kreal

Short & sweet. $1600 obo, must sell, make me an offer. Blue book is $8k good, $4k poor. I rate this car average. I used this car as a daily driver. Starts, runs, drives, stops good. Id say you can drive it anywhere. Has some body rust on lower fenders, doors, wheel wells. Could use a paint job, muffler, radio and speakers. Odometer/Spedometer need $4 clip to work, I broke it. 149k miles.

Leather racing seats (factory option), and pedals. 5spd manual, 6cyl gasoline. pwr everything including rear windows and moonroof. BBS mesh wheels, brand new tires.

If you'd like to know more and are SERIOUS and not a time waster or tire kicker, just PM or email me: xkreal@aol.com

I can provide more pics. I may entertain trade offers...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4725/adsc02026sp8.jpg

Engine runs great! Trans and clutch shift great! Brakes are great!

DRIVE HOME!

Edited by Kreal

Paul send me some pics to sfc711@suddenlink.net. If car will make the drive back to Louisiana I might get it. I need something else to drive so as not to put to many miles on Vette. Later,Gary

Paul, please shoot me some pic's at busterz@embarqmail.com - esp. interested to see rusty parts, interior and underside condition. May make a good ride for my 'soon to be 16' yr old son.

PM'd ya.

thanks

Todd

Edited by busterz