How to do an H.I.D conversion ???

LOL

Don't mind Fanta Tony.

For halogen, the regular ebay "diamond" housings aren't that bad, and like already mentioned the so-called "HID" housings with the retarded floating lense are crap.

For HID, I have to stand behind my previous statement about the 6054H housings being absolute crap at controlling D2S bulb output. I haven't tried a set of D2R(made for reflector based HID lighting) and a set of casper shields(to further cut down on the upward glare, but i've seen positive results.

In the end though, there will be nothing that can compare to a HID retrofit.

Maybe I'll get a cheap set of plastic h4 housings and hack some reflectors in there then...thanks for the input! I have some fun plans for this thing, but

I threw a rod in my car yesterday at PIR so the Starions is on hold for a littlke while.

Tony

• 1 month later...

If you guy's really want to see, you should get some hella e-code housings. Mine have surprisingly crisp cut off and accepts H4 bulbs. I currently have them and they are sweet even with a regular 55w beam.

They are a bit expensive at about $50 a piece but rallylights.com will give you a 10% discount if you mention starquestclub.