Cowl hood wanted.

Rgnbull88

Looking to sell my car soon. If it goes, and no one takes the hood with it, I've got one (I believe it's one of Gary's) that is basically untouched (I think it's just changed hands a couple of times). I won't lie though, I'm not terribly fond of shipping hoods.....

dc

yeah i would like to know where to find one of those as well........idk which would be more expensive the 83 hood or the cowl hood. (shipping would kill either way) Dont have the money to buy one at this time, but always up for knowing where to find things for when that time comes. Thanks.

-Broken

-can you beleive that most people i show both hoods to dont even like either one of them. blows my mind.

yeah i would like to know where to find one of those as well........idk which would be more expensive the 83 hood or the cowl hood. (shipping would kill either way) Dont have the money to buy one at this time, but always up for knowing where to find things for when that time comes. Thanks.

-Broken

-can you beleive that most people i show both hoods to dont even like either one of them. blows my mind.

I've had an 83 hood, and while I've not actually kept the cowl hood on, I like it much better having seen it fitted on.....

dc