any pics?

Hey Austin,

That some good classic eguipment you got there....Denon used to be the shiz back in the day....Are you from Austin? If so I was wondering if a shop in Austin did the work. I can't remember their name for the life of me but they do awsome work. They used to be at one location but then moved across the street near a Pontiac dealership.

Hey Austin,

That some good classic eguipment you got there....Denon used to be the shiz back in the day....Are you from Austin? If so I was wondering if a shop in Austin did the work. I can't remember their name for the life of me but they do awsome work. They used to be at one location but then moved across the street near a Pontiac dealership.

Yes, I live in Austin. I did all the work myself. Not sure which shop of which you speak. They come and go. Customs Sounds is prolly the most known here.

I loved teh Denon line back in the day. I think I will settle for the new Eclipse CD7200 mkII when they are in stock again. My ailing MB Quartz will be replaced with Focals front/rear. I am putting some Bostons in the dash. I will recycle my Denon EQ, the PP6600 amp, and the JL microsubs. I may add a JL amp for just the subs and run the 6 speakers with the PP6600. I want to make a custom enclosure for the amps and subs but I haven't come up with any ideas for layouts yet. I want to keep some cargo space and also make it somewhat removable so I can do any maintenance in the back.