Looking for a starion in the socal area

Green Jelly Bean

As title says, i am looking to buy a quest, preferably white but at this point any color is fine. Prefer car to be running.

Hey Green...

Contact Kelly over at www.*DMperformance.com...he's got a 88/89' Starion with tons of mods. I had plans to buy it, but decided to finish my current 88' project first before I move on to another car.

Otherwise, if you're interested a gutted 88' Starion w/ absolutely no interior, lots of mods (engine, brake, suspension etc) in primer grey, contact me. My 88' has an electrical issue (most likely a loose ground) that I'm sorting over the next couple weeks. Once that's done, car goes in for paint and roll bar.

Send me a PM if you can't get in touch with kelly.

John

hey whats up i got an 88 fiji blue completely stock and unmolested. car is an 8 out of 10.i live in east los angeles.give me a call if your interested cell # 310 569-0953 ask for edgar.asking $3000.00 oh yeah 89k on the clock.more info when you call or pm me.

hey whats up i got an 88 fiji blue completely stock and unmolested. car is an 8 out of 10.i live in east los angeles.give me a call if your interested cell # 310 569-0953 ask for edgar.asking $3000.00 oh yeah 89k on the clock.more info when you call or pm me.

I have a friend that may buy your car Edgar. Will let him know to call you. :thread20jacked8wq: