1990 mitsubishi eclipse gsx

2dsms

I have a 1990 eclipse for sale or trade for a conquest.This car runs and drives good.Has a 6-bolt motor,big 16g turbo,2g exhaust manifold,megan racing 02 housing,3" downpipe,3" to 2.5" testpipe,bushur 2.5" cat-back,buschur's huge front-mount intercooler with shorte route piping,550cc fuel injectors,afc2 fuel controller,2g maf with dejon powerhouse intake pipe,walbro 255lph fuel pump,Blitz auto turbo timer.I just installed new fidanza 2.1 clutch kit with there aluminum flywheel,new clutch master,slave cylinder

I been tuning the car with ngk wide-band and pocketlogger set-up.The car has 130k miles on it.

Will not let me load pics.send me email and i will send pics if anyone is interested

$2700 or trade for conquest I'm located just outside philly

Edited by 2dsms

I have a 1990 eclipse for sale or trade for a conquest.This car runs and drives good.Has a 6-bolt motor,big 16g turbo,2g exhaust manifold,megan racing 02 housing,3" downpipe,3" to 2.5" testpipe,bushur 2.5" cat-back,buschur's huge front-mount intercooler with shorte route piping,550cc fuel injectors,afc2 fuel controller,2g maf with dejon powerhouse intake pipe,walbro 255lph fuel pump,Blitz auto turbo timer.I just installed new fidanza 2.1 clutch kit with there aluminum flywheel,new clutch master,slave cylinder

I been tuning the car with ngk wide-band and pocketlogger set-up.The car has 130k miles on it.

Will not let me load pics.send me email and i will send pics if anyone is interested

i have a 87 conquest tsi with 87K miles on it and a new rebuilt turbo

i have a 87 conquest tsi with 87K miles on it and a new rebuilt turbo

Is that the flatbody.I'm looking for the widebody with big wheels.I used to own a red 88 quest.D o u want to trade and are u willing to meet or come here.Any pics send them to 2turbocars@live.com

Is that the flatbody.I'm looking for the widebody with big wheels.I used to own a red 88 quest.D o u want to trade and are u willing to meet or come here.Any pics send them to 2turbocars@live.com

its the widebody and i have black rims on it..even have a 83 starion scoop hood.... ill get some pics later and yeah a trade and a meet halfway would be ok

and send pics of your car to hindelk@yahoo.com

Edited by hindelk

just installed maf translator,so now i'm running 3" gm maf in blow thru set-up.Also if u got pics from me u can see the chopped bumper,I just installed a new bumper looks good with the big intercooler behind it.

Edited by 2dsms

i have a yellow 89, stock black wheels gloss black with chrome lip, just hit 103k miles, all new gaskets, a few extra parts

Let me know! http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/jay89tsi/questy1.jpg

yea i will trade if u want to.The car is on craigslist (philly).I cant upload pics.

yea i will trade if u want to.The car is on craigslist (philly).I cant upload pics.

If you want to drive down here to levittown i also have another 1990 eclipse gsx that you could look at.Does not run needs minor things to run.