sold

silverstr

whats up 1 left 92 galant vr4 #135 of 1000 has right front fender damage (very light ) needs shocks and brake rotors but car has many extras, feul pump, fuel rail, 2g mass air meter,gauges,exhaust, ect. the car is green with faded areas but otherwise solid. will sell for 2,000 or best offer or will trade for starquest. i am in north jersey. pics coming soon. Edited by silverstr

whats up 1 left 92 galant vr4 #135 of 1000 has right front fender damage (very light ) needs shocks and brake rotors but car has many extras, feul pump, fuel rail, 2g mass air meter,gauges,exhaust, ect. the car is green with faded areas but otherwise solid. will sell for 2,000 or best offer or will trade for starquest. i am in north jersey. pics coming soon.

Gosh i want this so freakin bad. Do you have cash to put up on your end for a trade?

this car runs and drives great except when you hit a bump it floats like a boat and when you try to slow down the steering wheel shakes like mad. its also got braided brake lines as well. this is how i got this car. i have more than one but this one can go because i lost my starion. i have money as well but you have to have the right stuff if your talking trades with money. i have had many of both these cars so i am well informed but fair. Edited by silverstr

hey man im in south jersey i got an 87 and a crapload of parts im trying to get rid of the motor is sitting on a stand in my shed freshly rebuilt let mekonw if you want to take a look at everything or give me a call and or i'll come take a look at yours. 609-517-7280 I'll trade sraight up i just want to keep a few parts out of it the car is straight all in black primer. Edited by berlintsi

hey boss i got a rust free 88 roller sitting at my shop that needs a home. i have a ton spare parts. from non jet heads to blocks. i am in york pa if you are interested. i will let it all go for 1000.00. i maybe interested in the vr4 if its in decent shape other than the front fender.