Snow again????

Outlander

Man I was just out riding my bike Sunday after work thinking how nice it was spring is close. Now today we are forcasted for 3-5 inches of snow. :shock: So much for global warming. :roll: Guess I am on call for work for snow removal, it may be a VERY LONG night.

Man i'm glad i don't have to go out and plow snow anymore.

I heard we were supposed to have freezing rain here today but it was 70* and gorgeous out. I took my lunch break at school to go through the car wash :).

amen bro lol

gotta love the chicago area weather..

and crazy weather is a result from global warming...pm me if u want indepth discussion lol

no no I was being sarcastic. I do believe in global warming. what I don't believe is it's all our fault. The planet is changing and will keep on changing with or with out us.

Well dang it snowed and snowed hard. we got 5-6 inches this morning and I spent most of it in a small salt truck salting and on the grasshopper with the plow blade on it clearing sidewalks. :wink: Now if you want to combine work and fun that's the ticket. Anyhow It's almost 4P and it's 40 degrees and clear and sunny and what was shoveled and plowed is just wet pavment, Even my drive which I plowed at 2p is nothing but wet pavment. Darn spring snows are weirdbut easy to clean up after. :D