88 Conquest TSI for sale in KY (SOLD!)

MikeTSI

I need some quick cash so this car needs to go.

Car is red, 5 speed. Runs great. Does need some work, but nothing major. Back quarters have the usual rust. Body has 150k miles on it. The engine was rebuilt from the bottom up by the previous owner so I don't know the exact miles on the engine since the rebuild. I also have lots of extra parts that go along with the car if the buyer wants them.

Also, this is a non-SHP car. :(

new parts/upgrades:

Non jet head w/ ARP head studs - installed last month

HKS Blow off valve

Cap/rotor/wires/plugs

Half shafts

Rear struts(can't remember the brand)

Extra parts:

Turbo

Power steering pump(which needs to be installed soon)

Throttle body/ intake manifold

Doors

Hood

A/C condenser

Located in Shepherdsville, Ky.

Asking $2500 OBO

Mike

502-931-3290

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/88%20Conquest%20TSI/100_0207.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/88%20Conquest%20TSI/100_0205.jpg

Maybe just maybe I can convince my wife for another one. Didn't realize there was an owner in ky with a red one.

They're are a couple of black ones, and a gold one that I've seen. But I haven't seen another red one in town since dpmeeks came down to my place. But he's from Indiana.

Is your car still for sale? I'm very interested and I live in High Point, NC. How far would you say you are from the state line? Would you say the car would make that trip with no problems?

Thanks for all support.

-A.J.

Yep, still for sale. I absolutely think it would make the trip. I'm not sure my distance from you exactly. Just put my address into mapquest.com and get driving directions and It will tell you the exact distance.

3335 Pioneer Trail

Shepherdsville, KY