SOLD!

typert

I have been wondering where my car ended up at? I built this car last year. Would you be interested in trading up to a 97 CK1500 3rd door Ex Cab truck with a Vortec 350. Im asking $4000 for it. Id do your car and $1K.

This car is actually from Arkansas, I bought it with 49K miles on it and it was a one owner when I got it. I think you are the 4th owner now. Im glad to see its still alright. Did anyone ever put a new clutch in it? I sold it with 72K miles so it hasnt been driven much this year. Good luck on the sale. I wish I had the cash to buy it back, I owned it for 4 years. It was my first Starquest.

Steven

I have been wondering where my car ended up at? I built this car last year. Would you be interested in trading up to a 97 CK1500 3rd door Ex Cab truck with a Vortec 350. Im asking $4000 for it. Id do your car and $1K.

This car is actually from Arkansas, I bought it with 49K miles on it and it was a one owner when I got it. I think you are the 4th owner now. Im glad to see its still alright. Did anyone ever put a new clutch in it? I sold it with 72K miles so it hasnt been driven much this year. Good luck on the sale. I wish I had the cash to buy it back, I owned it for 4 years. It was my first Starquest.

Steven

If things fall through with the person who bought it from you (who wants it back too). as long as your truck looks nice and is a 4x4 I would trade