86 L05 Olve grey widebody rare. buy it b4 i part it out

ekstatixx

$600

Once again, this car is for sale. I have held it for 2 years for two seperate members due to the rarity of it. It has been sitting outside taking up my parking space, and i would like to see it actually used.

I have had it for two years. The only reason i purchased it, was because the member selling it was going to give it to a 16yr old kid. I didnt want to see that happen so i grabbed it.

It has a bad balance shaft, and supposedly has a bad alternator or fusable link. I have too many projects, and this isnt on the top of my list. Is hasnt been driven since i got it, so the battery is more than likely shot now too.

she has a bit of rust, as you can see in the pictures, but for the price, this rare car is worth it. There may be 5-10 of these widebody L05s left. i know of 2, and one of them was resprayed :( sry

no airdam

some of the pics sow other rims, but i have the stock ones on it now. if you want the other rims, we can work something out.

i can have more pics upon request

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/My%2086%20L05%20Olive%20Gray%20Starion/Picture132.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/My%2086%20L05%20Olive%20Gray%20Starion/Picture133.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/My%2086%20L05%20Olive%20Gray%20Starion/chris171.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/My%2086%20L05%20Olive%20Gray%20Starion/chris168.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/ekstatixx/My%2086%20L05%20Olive%20Gray%20Starion/chris161.jpg

mann i could use a parts car :D

....just playing mann! i wouldent do that to an olive grey! 8)

Right now i dont care. I have tried to do the right thing by keeping this in good hands, but it has only cost me time, money, and my parking space. I have turned down half a dozen buyers to ensure this car had a good owner, but no one wanted to step up.

Come here with $600 and you can do whatever you want to it!

I know the reality of this is.......that this car is worth more money in parts than it is as a whole. i dont want to do this, but i could use alot of the parts on my car, and sell the others.

some one come buy it. Everyone talks about how they love rare cars. step up and buy this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could afford it, would love to be able to get a wide body sitting beside my flatty that is in near perfect condition that I picked up for 300 dollars..yep 300 dollars.......what a find!!!!!!

Has the price come down any?

• 2 weeks later...

has the price come down? from $600????? no way. If the car is still here when the snow clears, you can buy it in pieces as it will be parted.

i have done everything to keep this car on the road. i have tried for the last 2 years to sell it, and it still sits. i could use the motor myself, and i can sell some of the parts for cash.

time is running out

does no one read the ad?>????????????????

it has a bad balance shaft. if you give me $600 and sign the title you can put new gas in it and try to start it. do you know what a bad balance shaft means? the car is getting no oil pressure. the motor will be shot

im sick of people asking me if they can come pick it up and drive it away. no you cant. its not possible. its a $600 car. the title alone is worth more than that due to how rare it is. come tow it away, and fix it

i hate to be a complete jerk, but are you people retarded? go buy a $600 car and drive it away. I dont care if i sell it so i dont care how much of a jerk this makes me seem. but honestly come on. read the ad. if i get one more pm asking me if they can come drive it away from my house i will tell you to go @#$@ yourself. im sick of this bs.

buy it now, or buy it in pieces after winter.

(ps thanks to the mods for cleaning this thread up)

does no one read the ad?>????????????????

it has a bad balance shaft. if you give me $600 and sign the title you can put new gas in it and try to start it. do you know what a bad balance shaft means? the car is getting no oil pressure. the motor will be shot

im sick of people asking me if they can come pick it up and drive it away. no you cant. its not possible. its a $600 car. the title alone is worth more than that due to how rare it is. come tow it away, and fix it

i hate to be a complete jerk, but are you people retarded? go buy a $600 car and drive it away. I dont care if i sell it so i dont care how much of a jerk this makes me seem. but honestly come on. read the ad. if i get one more pm asking me if they can come drive it away from my house i will tell you to go @#$@ yourself. im sick of this bs.

buy it now, or buy it in pieces after winter.

(ps thanks to the mods for cleaning this thread up)

I would buy it if I was local. Sux that no one has snatched this up yet.

Why the Hell arent these cars available in utah. I would pay 1200 plus for a clean body to start with. My flattys body is rust over rust so im trying the "weld in new panels and make it a widebody thing" I know my car isnt worth squatt but I hate to junk it and start over. How much do you think (im well aware that your not a shipping company) it would be to ship it to utah? I might be crazy but if this car was near utah it would be getting the same treatment my TA and 750il get.

• 1 month later...

Hi i am a new member to this club i needed a parts car for my conquest but after i saw this one i will part my car for this one i did not see where you are i am in UTAH i want your car. you did say $600.00 right?

if you still have it please write me back at alisonwalker2007@comcast.net

or call me at 801-814-9754 my name is Dustin thank you for your time :?: :)

• 1 month later...

is the car still for sale? and how much rust does it have...I read all the posts..I am looking for a wide body and would need to make arrangements to have it towed!

Any pics of the inside?