Exterior Door Mouldings and Door handles Wanted

jonesh242

First, these must be in great condition. I have a set, but they're faded and trashed from the sun.

Looking for some very nice window mouldings for EXTERIOR driver/passenger doors on 88' Starion. Also, looking for door handles in very nice condition...preferrably NOT the "turbo" door handles.

Email Pics to jonesh242@yahoo.com

Thanks,

John

Looking for some very nice window mouldings for driver/passenger doors on 88' Starion. Also, looking for door handles in very nice condition...preferrably NOT the "turbo" door handles.

Email Pics to jonesh242@yahoo.com

Thanks,

John

give me a call.. 715-207-5847 anytime u get a chance..

Where are you in WI...I'll be there week after next for my sisters wedding. I'm originally from Waukesha County...went to school at UW Milwaukee.

John

about 3 hours north of milwaukee.. located in marshfield...

ive got some mint door handles for sure.. and the mouldings ive got are in pretty good shape.. i just gotta double check on them and im still trying to find a digital camera to take pictures... nobody i know has one..

Marshfield!...ya, I know it...I used to race moto-x up there...one race each year was held up there and it always rained buckets. SO MUCH MUD!!...ah the memories...LOL. I think I'm going to be in Manitowoc for the wedding, but then heading back down to Waukesha for a couple days to spend time with my family. Let me know if you find that camera...I'm definately interested.

John