87 Conquest TSI, 95K, in Minnesota

MustGoFaster

i am the guy before you looking for a mint body and i thank you for the help, but it looked weird and was confusing all u had to do was say hey man found this if it helps, this way the person (me) woulda known. pink is odd but who cares lol. tried to email per the link and it didnt work for some reason came back to me as failure delivery, where did u find the post? got a link to the original post on the site it is on?

THANKS FOR THE THE CONQUEST IT MADE IT HOME JUST FINE AND I PUT IT IN THE GARAGE WHEN I GOT HOME JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD .RAN GRATE ON THE WAY HOME 135 MILLS CANT WHATE TILL SPRING SO I CAN GET ALL 3 OF THE QUESTS OUT AND TAKE GROUP PICTURES.YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A MEET OF SOME KIND AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT .LOOKED OVER MY PARTS CARS I THINK I WILL HAVE ALL THE THINGS THAT WERE MISSING AND GET THE BACK HACH AREA PUT BACK TOGETHER.DID YOU GET THE RIMS SOLD.

I still have them, they are at a friends house right now though.

am trying to reach you call me i want to pick them up to night and leav now if that is posable to get the rims.also am going to look at the blue one on e bay .

i am trying to get up there but the guy i bought the car from is jerking me around and finley said that the car was having problems so now i am not sure when i will get up there maby this weekend just to get the wheels let me know .sorry for taking so long.I AM FINISHING THE REAR SPEAKERS ,THE HOLE BACK END OF THE CAR HAS TO COME OUT TO GET TO THOES DAM THINGS SO I AM PUTING IN ALPINE TYPE R AND MIGHT INSTALL THEM FROM THE TOP SO THE NEXT TIME THEY HAVE TO COME OUT IT WILL BE JUST TAKEING THEM OUT .I JUT HOPE THE FACTORY DECK CAN HANDLE THEM. OTHER WISE I WILL HAVE TO GO ALL ALPINE.YOU DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THE TABS THAT HOLDS THE REAR SUROUNDS IN .

• 2 weeks later...
OK HEAR I GO AGAN I MIGHT BE UP THER ON MONDAY IF EVERY THING GOES AS PLAND .SO I WILL TRY TO CALL YOU ETHER SUNDAY NIGHT OR MONDAY.