87 Conquest TSI, 95K, in Minnesota

MustGoFaster

1987 Conquest TSI

Silver (custom paint added before original sale), 5 speed, 95,xxx miles

Just replaced the head gasket, new mitsu gasket and ARP head studs put in.

Body is in excellent condition! This is car that took 1st in the Classic Mitsu category in the 2006 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show.

I am the 3rd owner.

AC works but not very strong

HKS catback, gutted cat.

MBC

DSM MAS w/ K&N

Extras:

I have a set of Stedebani suspension bushings for it, motor mounts and rear diff mounts installed already. The black ones.

I have a set of Porterfeild R4E brake pads for it, used two track weekend, ~half left.

I have a spare set of rims (non SHP) for it. They aren't in the greatest visual condition but they are straight.

Needs tires.

Has an occasional steering wheel shake, got a lot better after I tightened up the front wheel bearings. *I have replaced the front tires, and have not has the wheel shake since*

Previous owner has removed the rear interior to replace the rear speakers, needs to be put back together. Speakers need to be replaced still.

He also took the windshield wipers off so I don't have those either.

I have posted the car before and ended up keeping it. Now I already have another car and don't want it sitting in my garage anymore.

Asking $3000 with the extras. I am on the west side of the Twin Cites in Minnesota. Reduced to $2500!!

PM me for the VIN if you want it.

It's the silver one on the left.

http://photos-710.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v12/164/2/195700050/n195700050_30006710_4709.jpg

http://photos-709.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v12/164/2/195700050/n195700050_30006709_2860.jpg

http://photos-712.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v12/164/2/195700050/n195700050_30006712_5951.jpg

More pics availble, PM me your e-mail and I will send them to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very intersested.

Is $3000 what the price was dropped too?

I would have to sell mine before i bought this one though, my parents wouldn't let me keep both.

Please send more pics to rebel1@usfamily.net, thanks.

Josh

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping cause your interested or just for fun? I still have the car, I did have a sale setup, the guy was supposed to call me Friday or Saturday. If you want it come get it. PM me if you want my phone # so we can talk.

The car is semi sold. Just waiting for the guy to get back froma work trip.

• 1 month later...

Hey buddy,

PM me if its still for sale...

Mabey we can work something out,

Mine is soon to be no more... as far as the paint and engine

and well I kind of grew fond of that so horribly 80's paint scheme

Im thinking i should try to keep tham together.

anyway,

Thanks,

Jesse

• 2 months later...
member here? glad it got a good home, i seen that car elsewhere and i was diggin the paint job. i just seen this thread now, i been looking for something mint to stick an engine setup i have into. just happened to se this and its sold, but oh well lol. at least i still got a nice blue one from a member on here and i spoke about as a number one choice. this car is sweet though would have loved to own it.

i saw this on a board somewhere would imagine interior is nice but paint...lol

i have no affiliation with the car

1988 Crysler Conquest TSI

1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI. We bought this car from our friend (3 years ago)who was the original owner. When we purchased the car it only had 18,000 original miles on it. The car was originally blue, but we had it painted a very nice pink for our then 17 year old daughter. Something happened where the oil all leaked out and the engine seized. The car has been sitting in our diveway for the last year, and though our daughter would like to eventually get a new engine, we think it is time to get rid of it. Everything (but the engine) is like new. I know how difficult it is to find parts for this car and thought there may be someone out there looking to purchase for parts or rebuild engine. We are accepting offers via e-mail. 4dicksons@comcast.net. The car is really very nice, but it's time to say goodbye.

THANKS FOR THE THE CONQUEST IT MADE IT HOME JUST FINE AND I PUT IT IN THE GARAGE WHEN I GOT HOME JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD .RAN GRATE ON THE WAY HOME 135 MILLS CANT WHATE TILL SPRING SO I CAN GET ALL 3 OF THE QUESTS OUT AND TAKE GROUP PICTURES.YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A MEET OF SOME KIND AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT .LOOKED OVER MY PARTS CARS I THINK I WILL HAVE ALL THE THINGS THAT WERE MISSING AND GET THE BACK HACH AREA PUT BACK TOGETHER.DID YOU GET THE RIMS SOLD.