infinity Rays WHeels on a quest?

Stock Suspension as of now, Not sure on the width's and offsets.. i know there forged wheels made by RAY's ,and there 19" i get the whole set with the tires on em for 450... i know there wider in the rear than the front Thanks LMK

They're 19x8(+30mm) fronts and 19x8.5(+33mm) rears..

I'd be looking for 12 to 15mm thick spacers for the fronts and 37 to 40mm thick spacer for the rears..

I've seen those rims sell for anywhere from $1200-2000 for the set.

Definately a good purchase even if you don't end up using them for the SQ, you could unload them for a very nice profit on some 350z/g35 forums..

If I were to run the rims on a SQ, i'd get the rear spacers made from Fred Goeske(www.wheeladapter.com) and get them hub and rim bore centric. They'll be right around $200 shipped or so for bolt on units. The fronts won't be able to be made in a bolt on fashion due to them not being thick enough(they have to be at least 25mm), but i'd also get them hub and bore centric. The fronts should run around $70-80 shipped.

The fronts will be tricky though, since you'll need to get longer wheel studs. I don't know the specifics off hand on those, but I know Artinist posted the info about where to get them. I think they may have been ARP units from Summit.

Another thing to think about is the mounting surface of the rim, where it physically touches the hub. For most bolt on spacers, the rim needs to have a recess so that the lugnut that holds the spacer to the hub doesn't interfere with the mounting.

And another thing to think about. :lol:

Is if the G35 rims center bore is larger than the SQ's 67.1mm hubs.. If the center bore on the G35 rim is smaller than 67.1mm, you'll never get them to mount. Unless you machine off material from the SQ hub, or get the G35 rims machined for a larger bore diameter.

yes im sure its 450 for the set, ill sell them for just that, plus shipping and as a bonus to all of you guys, i get 75% off fed ex shipping price im in 33496 Boca Raton FL, im selling my car so no real need to buy these now... they sell for 950 per rim outta the dealership lmao, but tires for 19"s are expesive, i have a set of Ehh tires for em already. but im getting these so cheap because it was cheaper for this guy to buy 20"s and tires than tires for the 19"s i work for a tire store, so i get a discount, but id rather pass the deal on to someone.

""

• 2 months later...