88 TSi Twin Turbo SBC 383 V8 Conversion project 4-sale

batmanntexas

1988 Conquest TSi. This was my V8 conversion project car. Lost interest due to new job/time constraints. Car is not complete. Motor and T-5 tranny are sitting in car. Brand new BUILT 383 SBC. 1970 LT1 Heads, ported and polished. Forged everything. Eagle Stroker crank, 6.0" H-beam capscrew rods, free floating wrist pin, probe forged pistons, 2 new Turbo Xpress turbo's, MPFI setup, lot's of other stuff. Things that are not included are camshaft/lifters and exhaust manifolds. I had not purchased these items because I wasn't sure which route I was going to go, i.e. mechanical roller/hydraulic roller, or if I was even going to put the turbo's into the conquest. The car has been modified heavily in the front end to accept the SBC. Motor mounts were fabricated and installed, factory radiator was junked in favor of a custom aluminum radiator with huge electric fan. From outward appearances, it looks like a stock TSi. The body is in fair shape, has dings here and there, some very minor, some not so minor. I have some pics and can take more. I'm looking to get about $7500-8000 out of this project. I've got about $12-13000 invested. Shoot me an e-mail, or call me if interested. I live in NC. I also have an '06 20' steel deck car hauler that can be bought as well, call it a package deal if you like...hehe. 8)

Just in: here's the link to the webspace for the pictures.

http://batmanntexas.spruz.net/main.asp?pag...ew&id=13810

Thanks,

Batmann

scott.campbel5@us.army.mil

910-624-2725

A PM received from a member...

"Honestly it looks like you took a bunch of used parts and put them together to build that engine. I can't speak for the internals, but from the outside that's what it looks like. Just being honest. The body seems to be in good shape and that's a rare interior. I was hoping you had the Chevy small block TPI motor in there. How were you going to pipe the turbo's into the carberator? "

Does this really look like a bunch of used parts stuck together?

very rare interior. id kill for a set!

not to hijack-but I've got that interior in my '89 and am probably going to replace the front seats/remove the rear seats. I really like the cloth/leather style, but the front seat doesn't go far enough back, and is too small for me (6'3" 235) and the rears don't get used for people, so I will probably convert to some audio box application. you don't have to kill for it, but what would it be worth ???(back seats perfect, front seats typical wear on driver's side, side of seat, where you get in and out)