WTB: Widebody Conquest near Ohio

JRMyntz

Heres the facts, Im looking for a clean body/frame widebody conquest around my area. Roller is even better as Im not looking for one running necessarily, locked up motor, no motor, blown trans, no trans, doesnt really effect what Im after. A quick backround, I have a 4l engine rebuilt ready to drop, a 6 speed trans ready to bolt behind it, and a 05 gto rear axle ready to be placed in as well, just missing the right body. Obviously not looking to spend alot of money, Ive personally owned 5 of these and sold good body seized motor cars for a couple hundred bucks. Anyone with a quest in the area, or know of any around please post here, Id like to purchase this before i move into the new house.

hi phillip here, i have a very clean 89, quest , give me a call , 330-549-6585 and we will get together, i live in youngstown, ohio thank you

Ill try to call you today, if I dont get back with you Ill be in touch soon. I see you say a very clean quest, is this running as well, because as stated Im not after trying to drop a ton of money. Well Ill be in touch, thanks again.

Did you check the cars for sale forum?

Here's one:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56776

Im the last one to post in that one... I sent him a pm a while back. Personally Id like a whole body, not one missing the entire front fascia, headlights, ect and no doors... It would be hell to find all those parts. Hence why Im looking for a good body roller. Seems everything I find on here is modded out or asking way too much money for something not that great.

hi phillip here our you going to call me , the car is a 9 out of ten , you can turn the key and drive it across the country, all new tires new rims, all crome 83 hood, white ex, red interior, stock radio works, cd player in trunk power int, work like new, i have four quest, all very clean.

hi phillip here again, i sold substock a white 89 quest, he will tell you how clean his was, he turn the key and went.

I will once again call you today, I actually called you two days ago when you posted the first time. Regardless Ill call, but how much are you looking to get for these cars?