where are my EDIS guys with MSII?

This thing is really baffelign me. I cant get a RPM signal to MS. I have spark in limp home mode, its orange and faint, but its there. I have 12V on my PIP wire going to MS, but I dont have the 5V SAW from the MS to the module. I tried switching the VR wires but I get nothing at all when I switch them. The way I have it now I get MegaTune to say cranking for a split second with 1 RPM. Any one have any ideas at all?

im getting ready to put edis on my car with ms2 how did you mount the crank trigger i have an unorthadox underdrive pulley and i dont want to mess it up also i could not get a rpm signal with the stimulator attached and i cant figure it out

i think i have it narrowed down to something with the MS itself as I do have spark. Ive been trying to follow the tach signal with a LED tester like the troubleshooting page says to.

as far as my trigger wheel, I have it tack welded in place right now on a solid pully. since you have the 3sx wheel you cannot do that unless you have a TIG welder. I wouldnt suggest it though. Do a search for trigger wheel mounting. Easton has a really good pic of how he mounted his by machining the AC groove off.