Tough stuff: Hope someone has it....

Elkidmino

Okay, I may be picking up a project soon and I need to find some parts for it. It's mostly cosmetic stuff, but I want to try to match the color. This is where it gets tough, I need Atlantic Blue parts for an 87 up:

-Pass front fender

-Pass Door

-Header panel

-Section of rear quarter

Other odds and ends:

-Motor

-Front and rear A-arms

-Steering Components

-Possible front hub assembly pass side

-Leather Shift Boot for myself

Let me know if you have any of these parts and at what price. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :wink:

Dave

I have a steering column. I have blue parts off a 89 conquest. the fender is in good condition but has been sanded and primered. the door is blue but has a scratch on it, has been sanded, and primered. the header panel is blue but also been sanded, primered, and has some bondo on it. I've got pics just send me an e-mail address if interested.

PMs sent out to all. Thank you very much guys, it's good to know that body panels and such are still available. Like Ii said in the beginning, anyone who has Atlantic Blue parts gets dibs; then I will follow down the line in order thereafter. Thanks for the respenses!!

Dave 8)

P.S. I won;t be getting the car for a couple months so hang tight. Sorry to be hasty. :oops: