Experience level, or Time as owner

Turbo_Addict

Just a thought, but how about if we could have a small item under the avatar showing how experienced someone is with the Starquest as a whole...

I know it may sound kind of strange, but kind of like a "Owner since April 2005" or "Owner for 3 yrs 7 months". In the user profiles, the member could just enter a starting date (month and year) for when they started working on or owning Starquests - that may help to give people an idea of how experienced someone offering advice may be as compared to others who offer possibly different or contrary advice.

I just thought that it may be worth while because I have noticed that I am in excess of 300 posts now and a complete novice at the Starquest. I have learned alot since I got my car in April, but obviously there are MANY others out there that have far more knowledge about them that may not have many posts. I know that myself... alot of times I will look and see that a member has 1400 posts and automatically assume that he/she is offering the best possible advice, but there may be a resident expert with 150 posts that may be offering a better solution.

Just something I thought I'd throw out there.

Tom