pop up lights

Lenny

My lights do not pop up. I checked the fuse and the fuse was good. Can someone tell me where the motor for the pop up lights are? Can someon also tell me what the slide switch inside the fuse compartment is for and what does the orange light means.

Thank you

make sure to check the relays and the switches too...the motors are right underneith the headlights there are knobs you can reach underneith inside the air dam to manually crank them up or down...try this first...i used to have the same problem with one popup not going down....use the button on the right to pop them up and the button on the left to turn on the lights and to shut them off use the button on the left to turn off the lights and the button on the right to close the pop ups....these switches can not handle all the functions being controlled on one switch....i wasted alot of money and time replacing the switches, relays and even the motors themselves and they are a pain to take out and reinstall...then as soon as i started using the sequence above they started working normal again....go figure...but there are like 2 or 3 relays to check, you might want to look at the sevice book to check electrical problems like these..

good luck