Members, Mods, Locations, ect..

Distorted.Clarity

ok it would be nice if under the members section we could view members by Location by state, or maybe even state and city.. this way when we are going to start a meet we can message those people in order to let them know. since i notice that not many people realy check out the meets as much as other parts of the forum.

View mods as well would be nice so we can see the people behind everything

junk like that..

i think we should still clean up the user accounts that are have zero posts and are a few years old or limited posts like under 10 and last post was say a year or 2 ago.. this way the names will be free and might help with bandwidth *dont think it will* and space.. never know it might speed things up..

if it would help you could give me admin for clean up and just give me the things to look for like how long ago they would have to have a post how many posts, ect..

i have 8 hours a day i could do it while im at work since i only get like 5-10 calls a day

we have 4111 total members and i bet that a lot of them could be deleted

• 7 months later...

ditto

BTW, can we resort the list...it's roughly alphabetical based on conversion, then names are added based on date registered (I think).  Makes it hard to find someone.

Also, a search by partial name would help too.

• 2 months later...