Advertisements

Shawn_Silva

I'd like to see members who are designing and fabricating products and trying to sell to the community a section setup with stickys or something along that way in the forums which can keep their products up top so no digging is required.  Or a forum dedicated to new and exciting products which cannot be replyed to, as all contact information is there.  I think this would work best as a pay as you post kinda thing towards the site.

I personally would have no problem paying for this service and paying to keep this site alive.  Appreciate everything my friend!

Take care

Shawn

www.members.shaw.ca/starconquerindustries

starconquerindustries@shaw.ca

I posted something like this when the new site came up, they said they were "working on it", I'm still waiting.

this whole wish list thing, is starting to become a cycle of the same stuff over and over again

great minds think alike

I like the idea.  :)

Keep one thing in mind about the speed of updates on here tho. Ryddler is the only one that can make a direct change to the site, none of us mods can change the code or implement other core site changes. Ryddler has also rewritten most of the code himself, and you can ask him for specifics on exactly how much code that is! lol

Trust me when I say that all of us wish things could move faster.

Shawn, you may ask Ryddler if it is alright to have a post of your products placed as a sticky. I would also be happy to place your website on the Temp links page, if you'd like. (Any of the mods could do that)

Thanks for all the hard work and great help you've given, and continue to give the entire SQ community Shawn, I really appreciate it.