cobra eyes

wmss33

I have 3 green cobra eyes (windsheild nozels).  They look sweet at night and no one around where I live has 3 places to put them.  I have them wired in with my fog lights.  

wmss33

Do you have any pics of them on your Quest at night? How did you wire them in exactly? Can you get red windshield nozzels and are they a universal fit? Do you leave them on all the time at night? Have you been pulled over by the cops, yet?

Joshua Meeks

I don't have pics yet but soon I will have some and yes the are universal fit.  Simple + - wires to hook up and I just ran the wire to one of the wires on my fog lights.  Yes it comes in red but I live in Michigan and the only legal color is basically green, I forget the other color or two.  Check with your local police staion about what colors are legal.  Mostr likely it is colors that are not close to emergency vehicle lights, like green.  No I haven't been pulled over for it, I have passed cops and cops have passed me many times at night so they would have pulled me over by now. I will post up some pics later.

wmss33

• 1 month later...
I have red lights installed on my blaqck quest and they look great. I havent gotten in trouble either and i live in maryland. I wired mine to a glowing switch in the blank spot to the right of the steering wheel so i can switch it on and off whenever i want. I also wired my lights under my seats and glowing pedals to the same switch. it is very convienient and i have gotten a lot of compliments on the washer nozzle lights.

• 4 months later...