Ugh.. why won't this damn thing come off??

Sidkik

Hi Everyone..

I'm currently pulling my dash so I can clean it up and possibly refinish it. But I'm having problems getting it out  >:(

It seems to be stuck in the center of the dash, near the air conditioner controls but I can't locate where. I've looked at the parts manual to see if the exploded view can give me an idea but I just dont see what I'm missing. Any ideas/advice is much appreciated. Thanks again!

Let's see....  When I pulled my dash out, the only place I got kinda stuck was on each side...I didn't see the screw or bolts that you have to get to by going through the outer vents... The middle was fairly straight forward.. One thing though.. I was pulling the dash to eliminate the heater/ac/vent stuff... So, I took out these things first.

Did you take out the heater/blower motor stuff already? If I remember right, theres a few bolts behind these tanks/motors that you can't get to without them being out already... I actually just kinda broke the last ones out, cause I was just tearing out the heater stuff anyways... Some were very hard to get to, if I wanted to put it back together... Hidden bolts suck :P